Explore Bulgaria – Mountains, Sea and History
Book this tour for € 1905 per flight
Fly above the beautiful mountains of Rila, Rodipi and Stara Planina. Spend the night in a resort on the Black sea. Visit one of the oldest and prettiest cities of Plovdiv and explore the valley of the Rouses in Kazanlak.
Itinerary: Lesnovo , Kazanlak,Primorsko , Plovdiv, LesnovoBOOK NOW
1. Scenic flight Lesnovo – Kazanlak airport (Muhovo Lake, Pazardik mines,Mt. Stara Planina range, Mt.Botev, Mt.Budzludza, Mt. Shipka )
2. Visiting UNESCO Tracian Tomb and Rose Museum
3. Scenic flight from Kazanlak airport – Primorsko (Zhepchevo Dam with underwater church,Sliven with Blue stones national park, Burgas bay, Ropotamo river and the Black sea coast line )
4. Night in St. Vlas beach resort
5. Visit UNESCO World Heritage site of Nessebar
6. Scenic flight from Primorsko airport to Plovdiv (Mt.Rodopi East range including Kovan Kaya reserve, Madzarevo, Kardzali Dam, Arda turn,Plovdiv
7. Visit Plovidiv
8. Scenic flight from Plovdiv airport – Lesnovo (flight crossing Mt.Rodop, Asenova fort,Vacha Dam, Batak Dam, , Belmeken Dam, Mt. Rila with Musala)
This tour will allow you to touch a bit of everything that Bulgaria has. Only within 2 days you will fly above some of the most impressive mountains and rivers. You will get the chance to relax and explore the beach cost of Black Sea and visit some historical classical towns. The tour will start with couple of flights along the south range of the longest mountain in Bulgaria – Stara Planina with stop over near the Rose Capital – city of Kazanlak and the Valley of Thracian Kings. During these flights you will pass by some of the most recognizable natural wanders like Rajskoto praskalo falls and the hilltop monuments –Shipka and Budzludza. In the afternoon you can relax in 5 star beach resort or explore the endless cost of Black Sea. The next day you can visit the old town of Nessebar – one of the Bulgarian UNESCO heritage sites before joining our panoramic flight across Rodopi Mountains. In the afternoon during our stop in Plovdiv our guides can take you to explore the old town and have a lunch in a traditional restaurant. The tour will finish with amazing flight across two of the most impressive mountains in Bulgaria – Rila and Rodopi. You will pass around the highest summit on the Balkans – Mulsala.
Why book with us ?
Fly Scenic has a team of industry-leading experts and provides unique private scenic charters for sightseeing & leisure purposes.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our happy customers have to say about us:
Flying over Sofia lakes and mountains is such a great experience! Breathtaking views, professional staff, lovely weather – perfect idea for birthday present or romantic getaway. Highly recommended! Thank you, JetOps/SofiaTours
The best way to see a part of Sofia and the beautiful nature around! So magnetic views and smiles. Additionally you will meet the best people with the staff, Gergana is so well organized, kind, cooperative and client-oriented and you feel safe with the pilot. Tours of Sofia, thanks a lot for the great and unforgettable adventure!
I did this flight over Sofia with my family – husband and our 4 years-old son. Usually I wouldn’t do it, cuz I don’t like highs, but this was so nice and I’m happy we did it. You can see Sofia from above and the landscape is beautiful. My son loved it. I will recommended to everyone who visit Sofia
Other tours to choose from
Choose a Soﬁa sightseeing experience suiting your budget and time.
Have any questions ? Write to us or call us at the below given number.